Elder Jarom Travis Odom

My photo
Philippines Cauayan Mission

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Houston Texas Temple/Elder Odom

 
 
I am FINALLY updating Jarom's blog!  29 Sep 2012 we had the opportunity to attend the Houston Texas temple with our son.  He is our second child to take to the temple - what an amazing experience!  It gives me a glance into the joy Heavenly Father feels when His children are making right choices that bring them closer to returning home to Him.  Besides Jarom, and Milton and me - we had eighteen of our family and friends come to share this experience.
 
03 October 2012 we had the opportunity to go to Beaumont with Jarom as he was set apart as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the Philippines Cauayan mission.  He will serve from October 2012 through October 2014.  His name officially changed from Jarom to Elder!  (not really :)  I have to tell you - he signs his letters: Love, Elder Odom - I LOVE it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment