Elder Jarom Travis Odom

My photo
Philippines Cauayan Mission

Saturday, November 17, 2012

The First Email!

 
Jarom's "P" day is on Tuesdays and we received the first email October 16th:
Dear Mom and Dad,
I will go ahead and say that the first day was extremely hard!  Going to sleep that night was tough and that's when it really hit me hard.  Right before I left, Elizabeth gave me a letter she wrote to me the day before I entered the MTC.  That letter made all of my fears go away and I felt peace...I have two companions...one is elder Slater from Utah and the other is Elder Clarke from New Zealand...
 
Elizabeth has a friend who works at the MTC and she took this picture of Jarom and his two companions, I don't which is which!  My favorite part of this picture is the missionary tag!


No comments:

Post a Comment